If everyone knew what the potential root causes for illness and dis-ease were, there would be a lot more stories of healing. Yet we do know what many of the potential causes are, in the form of diet, life style and stress. And we also have a lot more tools at our disposal to help us uncover the root causes for each individual. I believe it is only a "subtle shift" to get this knowledge into the hands of everyone. It will take practitioners having the courage to engage patients, activists (I call them healthcare evolutionaries) pushing their messages forward, patients taking the time to become educated and accept their own empowerment, etc.

I have believed for a while that now is the time to come together and 'be the change', to get these messages delivered, to build communities both physical and virtual. By doing so, we can create healthy communities and a side effect will be the healing of the healthcare system.

This group could be a major force. We can be a big part of "the solution". I have lots of ideas, and I'm sure there are a lot more within the group.

Does this resonate with you? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Espavo (thank you for stepping into your power),

Ken

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Julie,

Regarding the San Diego event, please reach out to Pearl directly. I'm up in Canada and while we do connect, she probably won't see this comment. I'm sure she'd love to hear from you. She would be a good one to tell about the fact you're looking for a position as well.

My business plan is in the process of being shared with a couple of investors. I'd be happy to share more though not comfortable doing so in this "public" forum since it is not quite complete. 

Cheers, Ken

Julie Trager said:

Hi Ken,

Love the Malcolm X quote!  I would definitely like to volunteer for the San Diego event in May - Pearl has my contact information.  I certainly want to help you in any way I can.  In the meantime, I am actually looking for a position so if you or anyone you know needs to add anyone to their team, let me know!  I just want to do anything I can to further this mission.  If there is anything I can do to help YOU let me know.  I'd be very interested in hearing the business plan if it's something you can share.

Julie

Ken Jaques said:

Hi Julie,

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply, and sorry I've taken a while to respond. Your story is almost word-for-word as how I share mine. While connecting and working with Lissa and this community, I also have developed a business plan and call to action for "creating Healthy Communities". I so agree that it is time to come together and focus on our strengths rather than continually lining up and taking sides and insisting on "being right" rather than "doing right". Your words are really resonating this morning, I'm going to pop over to Facebook and see if you're there. Let me know what I can do to help you act on your burning desire, we're all in this together.

"When 'I' is replaced with 'WE", even I-llness becomes WE-llness" ~ Malcolm X

Namaste, Ken

Ken,  I would really like to hear about your plans.  My email is juliefornutrition@icloud.com. I will definitely reach out to Pearl directly.  Julie

Yes!!!!! LOVE this site! I have just had the email through I guess after contacting Pearl last week saying "I think I'm supposed to come to the whole health summit in October". I've just recently healed, I've been on a healing journey for a long time but had a breakthrough last summer that lead me through the final hurdles to complete healing. My healing resulted in what I believe might have been a kundalini awakening a couple of months ago. No-one close to me is on a truely spiritual path and still have a lot of their own stuff to go through so my awakening ended up being misunderstood and I was agreed to be admitted to hospital for observation. They found nothing wrong and let me out the next day. I am now in the mental health services which has felt ridiculous given the fact I believe my euphoria was a side effect of healing. 
There is a lot wrong with healthcare, as a pharmacist I have known for a long time, but this episode opened my eyes to the mental health side of things, which I had no experience of, and made me realise that the situation is even worse than I imagined. 

I tried to start a business called Conscious Healthcare, six years ago now, but never knew what it was and never managed to get it off the ground - I now believe that is because the timing wasn't right, and because I needed to heal myself before I could be of useful service to others (I've been trying to help people for years but within unhealthy drama cycles) 

Delighted to be part of this community now and will be following my intuition as to how I can contribute - wondering how many others are in the UK here - is there a way to find out? 

Thank you for being here!!! Much love from Scotland. 

Hi Lynn,

I love this story, and will reach out to connect with you here. It sounds like our paths have a lot of similarities, and we have learned the state of the current health care systems around the world. I've been on my own physical healing journey after an autoimmune diagnosis (RA in 2008), and have been involved with a Mental Health group in our community for the past couple years. I keep trying to bring a focus to prevention and healing, yet all everyone else wants to talk about is accessibility and treatment. We have a ways to go on this journey, but I am confident that we will get there.

Regarding finding other folks in the UK, you can use the advanced Search feature on the Members page, and search by city or country. I think that should help you.

Cheers, Ken (Community Manager)

Thanks Ken, found the search :-) Looking forward to continuing on this journey here!

Ken Jaques said:

Hi Lynn,

I love this story, and will reach out to connect with you here. It sounds like our paths have a lot of similarities, and we have learned the state of the current health care systems around the world. I've been on my own physical healing journey after an autoimmune diagnosis (RA in 2008), and have been involved with a Mental Health group in our community for the past couple years. I keep trying to bring a focus to prevention and healing, yet all everyone else wants to talk about is accessibility and treatment. We have a ways to go on this journey, but I am confident that we will get there.

Regarding finding other folks in the UK, you can use the advanced Search feature on the Members page, and search by city or country. I think that should help you.

Cheers, Ken (Community Manager)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Melanie Bates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service