Scam email from Stella Pokua <pokua.stella@yahoo.co.th. Watch Out for this person!

I received an email from this Stella Pokua <pokua.stella@yahoo.co.th about a week ago. This person wanted me to contact her but not through this website (privately). I sent this person an email. I received this lengthly email back from them today. It is totally scam mail. They are claiming they are waiting from someone from my area that has the same last name as I do. Said there was some doctor with my same last name that use to live in their area, and they wanted to see if I was related to this doctor. If so they had some business proposition for me.

I knew when they said there was some doctor with my same last name living in some third world country it wasn't anything to do with me. Plus when they said they had a business proposition for me. It was the clincher.

Please be VERY careful with what comes from this website. There are soooo many scams in the world today. I just thought I would let everyone know of the one that has tried to scam me and failed.

Have a GREAT day!

Deb

Views: 603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Deb,

I have removed this "person" from the community. Thanks for sharing this feedback.

Cheers, Ken

I'm just reading your warning and this morning I got thus email....

"Anna sheikh added a comment to your profile on healhealthcarenow

------------
Hello my dear my name is

Miss leylo Sheikh
please you can contact
me through my email
address i have
something important
to discus with you thanks
leylosheikh@yahoo.com"

I did reply and there is no emails from them yet or in my account, but now it seems like this May also be a scam???

Karen
Hi Karen,

I removed this account earlier this morning after feedback from another member. Thanks so much for letting me know.

Cheers,
Ken
same here, I got this message today....
Doris Albert

9 hours ago

"please dear contact me back through my email address dorisalbert1@hotmail.com and i will tell you more about me and send you more of my photos for you to know me more. Doris"

Dana Humphrey said:
same here, I got this message today....
Doris Albert

9 hours ago

"please dear contact me back through my email address dorisalbert1@hotmail.com and i will tell you more about me and send you more of my photos for you to know me more. Doris"

It's epidemic. I got this message

At 6:23pm on September 28, 2015, Bruno Serra said…

Hello Dear,
How is everything with you,I picked interest on you after going through your short profile,I have something very vital to disclose to you,but I found it difficult to express myself here,since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on(brunoserra@outlook.fr)for the full details.
Have a nice day.
thanks
Bruno Serra.

Hi Saverio,

Not sure if you saw the post I did a couple seconds ago. I wanted to let you know that this 'person' has been removed from the community. We've been doing fairly well at not allowing spammers (scammers) into the community, but occasionally one does get through.

Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers, Ken (Community Manager)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Melanie Bates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service