Hi all,

I received a very disturbing email from a so called member: BRUNO SERRA 

@administrator of this forum: investigate this guy, and please remove him from the forum 

I am so angry people are using cancer to get money from people. 

thanks

MUCH LOVE,

Sophie

Dear Sophie Decorte,

Compliments of the day to you!By this e-mail I do sincerely apologize for my intrusion of your privacy.I am happy to know you,but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid.I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart,I want to tell you this because i don't have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you.However,My name is Mr.Bruno Serra  from France,I'm 51 years old suffering from a long time cancer of the Lungs From all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage which I believe you might be of help and for this reason I contact you,I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before,Let this not sound strange to you.

I was married for eighteen years without a child and my wife also late.I worked with Shell Oil Company for thirty years in France,before the company then decided to send me to Cote d'Ivore for a new project as the assistant to the districts Land Surveying Manager as at that time before I retired due to this same illness.I deposited $1.5Million(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)in a bank.This money is from a contract I did with my former company and still in the bank,and the management asked me to put forward an application for’the next of kin'.If not,I should issue a letter of authorization to someone to do so on my behalf since I am terminally ill.Otherwise,they will refer the fund to the state treasury.Since I do not have anyone as my next of kin,I decided to contact for this purpose.I want to entrust this fund especially for you to use it into charity organization.

Immediately I receive your reply,I will immediately instruct my lawyer to issue you a letter of authorization that will prove you the present beneficiary of the fund.Please,assure me that you will act on humanitarian motives.Remember that your religion cannot stop you from doing God's work.

Thank you.
Yours Sincerely,
Bruno Serra.

Views: 427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sophie,

Thank you so much for posting this message. We try very hard to avoid spammers (or should I say scammers in this case), but this one got through. He has been removed from the community.

Thanks again,

Ken (Community Manager)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Melanie Bates.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service